Gardian Brochures & Guides
- Sleek, modern, upscale design uses precision machined flat bar supports and CNC machined hardware.
- Narrow profile supports increase food visibility
- Models to meet every application - self-service, double-sided self-service, and attendant-service
- Multiple options, including intermediate shelving, side panels, lighting, and food warmers are available.
Standard Product Features:
- Components and framework are precision machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum bar.
- Mounting hardware is readily interchangeable.
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" tempered glass panels - ANSI Z97.1 rated
- All tempered glass panels have radius corners and polished edges and are easily removable / replaceable
- Finishes: (1) Powder Coated – Stock finishes are Black Textured, and Silver Metallic. Custom colors are available upon request – Tiger Drylac 09 Series, 39 Series, 49 Series and 69 Series, see www.TigerDrylac.com for details. (2) Satin Clear Anodized Aluminum (3) Anodized Aluminium Color of choice, see www.USSpecialty.com/color.php for available colors
All Versa-Gard Product Features
- NSF/ANSI 2 Listed
- 100% CNC machined components
- Proudly machined, finished, and assembled in the USA
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean
- Easy to disassemble for replacement of parts or add-on components
- One-year limited warranty
- Complete installation guidelines and detailed exploded drawings are shipped with each unit.
- Complete project/shop drawings and installation tools accompany each shipment.
- Assembled food protector end panel assemblies are labeled with item number.
- All tempered glass is labeled with unit/item number and location.
- Extra fasteners, washers and screw insulators are packed with each shipment.
- Each shipment is professionally crated and packaged to ensure products arrive at jobsite intact.
- Every project is photographed during assembly and/or crating, and photos are kept on file.