Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Versa-Gard offers slim-line LED showcase fixtures. Versa-Gard® also offers HATCO® food warmers. Because this equipment is custom-tailored to meet the requirements of the specific equipment, please consult with the factory for details regarding your specialized needs.
Our stock finishes are: black powder coat, silver powder coat, satin clear anodized aluminum and brushed stainless steel. We also offer a wide range of custom powder coated colors and textures and anodized aluminum finishes in a variety of colors. The various finish offerings can be found in the OPTIONS section on our website.
Lead times can vary from 24 hours to 7 or 8 weeks, depending on the nature and scope of the products required. Please inquire for your particular needs.
Versa-Gard® products are engineered to meet the most demanding requirements of foodservice establishments. Ease of installation, strength of product, and durability of product are crucial considerations in the development of each component and product line. Every new product is prototyped and tested for months before being introduced to the market.
All Versa-Gard® products are CNC machined in the USA to ensure that all components mate and fit with precision 100% of the time. Extremely stringent quality control systems are in place to ensure that every shipped product meets the highest performance standards.
All Versa-Gard® products are manufactured from the highest quality materials available. Versa-Gard® employs 6061-T6 aluminium and 303, 304, 316 and 410 grades of stainless steel for all its products.
Versa-Gard® components and supports have a tolerance of +/- 5/1000” (.005”), so fit and finish are precise every time. Machined components have consistent dimensional tolerances every single time because the parts are produced from a computer-programmed template that does not change. A casting, on the other hand, has variations from one mold to another, and over time molds degrade, causing inconsistencies in dimensional tolerances. Machined components also mate and fit together with a higher degree of precision than castings. The precision with which Versa-Gard® products are made ensures that casework / millwork can be prepped at the factory of origin for the Versa-Gard® products and the fit is guaranteed.
Versa-Gard® is extremely competitive. Versa-Gard® products are added value products. The ease of installation limits labor time. The precision crafted products guarantee a fit to the casework and millwork. The strength and durability of the products ensure a longer life than most competitive products.
- Our building-block approach to food protection systems allows for instant on site modification to adapt to the changing needs of the user. Mounting hardware, brackets, spacers, and adapters may be changed or re-configured on-site before, during, or after installation.
- Our products are easier and less costly to install than competitive products.
- All products are shipped complete with:
- a. installation instructions/diagrams
b. 3-D shop drawings
c. a tool kit
d. warranty information
- All frames and glass panels are labeled with ID tags, which correspond to the enclosed installation diagrams, to reduce time and avoid confusion.
- Turnaround time on replacement tempered glass panels in as little as one week.
- Replacement hardware and components are available on demand.
- Interchangeable mounting hardware gives flexibility before, during and after installation.
- We deliver our commitments – on product design, product quality, and customer service.