- Modern, contemporary, and simplistic hardware is designed to deliver style with food protection.
- Six standard profiles encompass the requirements of most food service establishments.
- The line offers three surface-mount options, one concealed-mount option, and three frame profiles.
- Options for intermediate shelving and side panels are available.
Standard Product Features
- Supports – CNC machined from Solid 6061-T6 Aluminum or 303 Stainless Steel Rod
- Fixed and Adjustable Brackets – CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Bar
- Mounting Hardware – CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum or 303 Stainless Steel
- Adapters, Spacers and all other Components – CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum or 303 Stainless Steel
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" tempered glass panels - ANSI Z97.1 rated
- All tempered glass panels have radius corners and polished edges and are easily removable / replaceable
- Multiple mounting hardware (patent pending) options for attachment to casework – see Mount Options
(1) Powder Coated – Stock finishes are Black Textured, and Silver Metallic. Custom colors are available upon request – Tiger Drylac 09 Series, 39 Series, 49 Series and 69 Series, see www.TigerDrylac.com for details.
(2) Brushed Stainless Steel
(3) Satin Clear Anodized Aluminum
(4) Anodized Aluminium Color of choice, see www.USSpecialty.com/color.php for available colors
All Versa-Gard Product Features
- NSF/ANSI 2 Listed
- 100% CNC machined components
- Proudly machined, finished, and assembled in the USA
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean
- Easy to disassemble for replacement of parts or add-on components
- One-year limited warranty
- Complete installation guidelines and detailed exploded drawings are shipped with each unit.
- Complete project/shop drawings and installation tools accompany each shipment.
- Assembled food protector end panel assemblies are labeled with item number.
- All tempered glass is labeled with unit/item number and location.
- Extra fasteners, washers and screw insulators are packed with each shipment.
- Each shipment is professionally crated and packaged to ensure products arrive at jobsite intact.
- Every project is photographed during assembly and/or crating, and photos are kept on file.