- Streamlined, cutting edge design
- Allows for complete food visibility with no obstruction from obtrusive support frames
- Precision machined components and hardware with +/- .002” tolerance for an exact fit every time.
- Stainless steel fasteners provided with all hardware.
- Custom made nylon-tipped stainless steel set screws that offer 50% greater surface tension
- Easy to install, disassemble and/or replace.
- Designed for use with various glass thicknesses.
Standard Product Features:
- Components precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Stock components provided in Class II Clear Anodized Finish
- Proudly machined and finished in the USA.
All Versa-Gard Product Features
- NSF/ANSI 2 Listed
- 100% CNC machined components
- Proudly machined, finished, and assembled in the USA
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean
- Easy to disassemble for replacement of parts or add-on components
- One-year limited warranty
- Complete installation guidelines and detailed exploded drawings are shipped with each unit.
- Complete project/shop drawings and installation tools accompany each shipment.
- Assembled food protector end panel assemblies are labeled with item number.
- All tempered glass is labeled with unit/item number and location.
- Extra fasteners, washers and screw insulators are packed with each shipment.
- Each shipment is professionally crated and packaged to ensure products arrive at jobsite intact.
- Every project is photographed during assembly and/or crating, and photos are kept on file.